Goal: To give immediate and ongoing support to victims of disasters, collaborate with other relief organizations, and to affect fundamental change through grassroots community development. We are united in our commitment to promote peace and nonviolence in ourselves and in the world.
2017 Project Highlights
- Raised funds for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in Texas
- Fed thousands of meals to families in need
- Distributed instruments to bring joy to disaster burdened areas
- Partnered with Organic Valley for food distribution once again
- Toured various communities offering the gift of music
Family of Friends Relief Effort (F.F.R.E) Kitchen
Working directly with local, regional and national suppliers F.F.R.E brings wholesome food and resource aid to those who are in need due to the unpredictable impact of disasters within homes, communities, and the lives of people directly affected.
Feel Good Tour
Established in 2005 The Feel Good Tour was created to replace damaged classroom musical instruments after Hurricane Katrina. Since then we’ve held concerts, fund raisers, and donation drives for many schools effected by hurricanes and floods replaces thousands of instruments.